My House Sold

Today I received 10% of the proceeds of the sale of my house. It was a very small amount after 30 years of marriage but somehow it really isn't important. Life is so short and as my wife used to say, "There are no pockets in a shroud" I now have to move on with my life and try and find contentment and happiness with those who want to be around me.

Its very sad that so many people have abandoned me in the last few years. I forgive them as I am sure some who have not bothered to check out with me details they have been fed, have swallowed whole what is untrue and has been blown out of proportion.

The most important thing to me to in time to have a relationship with my closest family; even my father who has refused to talk or have any other kind of communication with me. Its sad that a man cannot talk to his father or his son.

Comments

Popular Posts