Today I got my release papers from my surgical steel boot

Today I got my release papers from my surgical steel boot. It has been just under 6 weeks of pretty much complete inactivity, watching daytime TV, Netflix and Lovefilm.

After being picked up by a friend from "The Vineyard" and taken to West Suffolk Hospital I was picked up by Mark Williams (Senior Pastor) and taken for coffee at a local garden centre. We met to discuss a situation that had arisen as a result of two other friends (Mike & Fyl Bevan) either being given the sack (one story) or resigning (another story) from a staff role in the church and subsequently several other key roles. It has caused a rift in the community and we have been praying for healing and reconciliation. The meeting was friendly and I hope helpful.

Tomorrow, or even today I start my recovery in earnest. I've also put on 9 lbs and I need to address that. Tomorrow will be a fast day for me and possibly cut the grass and give the dogs a short walk.

Hopefully by this time tomorrow the rift will have been healed.

Comments

Popular Posts